
I've always loved children's books - especially since I've been in this major, Family Consumer & Human Development. And maybe I collect them. Buy the good ones when they're cheap. Anyway, I've recently become obsessed with getting the full set of Mr. Men & Little Miss books.
We only had maybe 2 or 3 of them when I was little. Mr. Happy, Mr. Grumpy...something like that. But I remember loving them! They were some of my favorite books. So I looked on the net and found that the complete set of Mr. Men books includes 43 classics. The Little Miss books, which I'm not attached to, but it would be nice to have both sets, includes 30 books. I just think they're so darn cute! I like that they remind me of my childhood and that they're out of print too. Makes it kind of like a sentimental treasure hunt trying to find them.
And even cooler still - they're from England! So now I really think I have to have them. Funny the things I think I need...good memories.

2 comments:
so you dont have them yet?? I would be so jealous of you if you got them or if you have them. jealous!!!!
Weirdos.
Post a Comment