GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm Scared!


Happy (late) Halloween!

My family had a party on the 30th and it was so fun! Ry and I dressed up as Thing 1 & Thing 2 from The Cat In The Hat. We wreaked a lot of Havoc too! It was fun.

Carrie was a zomby - she likes them a lot. Pretty scary looking one too - check out our Photo Album to see more pictures of it.

Mom and dad dressed up like they were from Hawaii, they even did the Hula, but... to their dismay we all thought they looked like retirees living in Florida. Mom was pretty ticked. =) Ryan got introuble for saying it.

Mel dressed up like she worked at Westhost...not really, she was just wearing Mark's sweater, but we can pretend it was her costume.

And Jeff & Dianna dressed up like exhausted over worked college students who just got off of work...oh wait, that wasn't a costume - thats what they really are. Poor things.

We played a lot of games and ate scary spider cake.

Check out our Photo Album to see pictures of everyones costumes.

4 comments:

MStevenson said...

I thought it was a lot of fun. I did like the card game too. All the food was delicious and music was funny. I liked how mom even put on darker make-up so she looked tanner. Thanks for putting those pics up Bob, so fun.

Barb said...

I didn't know she'd put on darker make-up! Thats great. I'll have to go look at the pictures again.

Troy said...

Looks like you guys had fun :)

Troy said...

I think thing one and thing two need to update their blog.