GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Infant Massage...help!


Since I'm graduating in May I decided to become a Certificed Infant Massage Instructor, just another thing I want to do. I'm pretty excited about it! I'll be teaching at hospitals, family resource centers, adult community night classes, etc. It'll be my own little business - which needs a name. Thats where you folks come in handy! Ry and I have been trying to brain storm but have only come up with one possibility - "Little Rubs". I think its cute! So here's the deal - leave a comment with your suggestion. After we get a list we'll post again to have everyone vote! And maybe there will be something in it for the person who came up with the winning name! =)

4 comments:

MStevenson said...

Okay, but when do I get my free lesson. :) I just brainstormed for a minute, some are real stinkers but maybe you can get a diffrent idea from one of them...

Little Ones Massage
Teeny Tiny Massage
Teeny Tiny Baby Massage
Barbara’s Newborn Massage
Nurture with Massage
Healthy baby with Massage
Newborn Massage 101
B’s Newborn Massage
‘In your hands’ Massage
‘In your hands’ baby Massage
Soothing your baby with Massage
Infant Massage
Caring touch Massage
Caring Touch Infant Massage
Caring Touch Baby massage
Baby and Mom massage
Both Benefit Baby Massage
At your fingertips Baby Massage
Healthy baby Massage
Healthy baby at your Fingertips
I love you’ baby massage
Mommies Massage
Baby bonding with Massage
Barbara’s Baby Massage

Barb said...

I love all the ideas! Keep them coming! Heidi - I'll give Gray a massage even if you don't win! =) Gray & Wellington will be my practic babies...I leave for training in California in 2 weeks & hopefully I'll come back a pro!

Anonymous said...

THATS REALLY COOL THAT YOU'RE DOING THAT. UMMM I HAVE NO IDEA'S FOR YOUR NAME. YOU SAW HOW CREATIVE I WAS AT OUR MEETING YESTERDAY. GOODLUCK!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so great. I am sure you will find many many people interested. I find it fascinating. I knew a girl that massaged her baby and he loved it. I am really interested, I guess that means I need a baby.Korby