GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Heidi Won!!!


We were going to have people vote on a name - but I just loved 'Tiny Touch Infant Massage' the best! Plus, the domain name was available, so there ya go. Way to go Heidi! You get a prize! I'm thinking Infant Massage (for Gray, not you!), oil, and my little how-to booklet...or a gift certificate to go out to eat with Gary and Ry & I will babysit for free while you're out. You choose! I'm glad you won too - cause stealing this picture from Mel's photo album and posting it just makes me so happy - best picture ever! Thanks Heidi!

3 comments:

MStevenson said...

classic heidi

MStevenson said...

What, I didn't win! Just kidding, I like Heidi's name too...way to go. I need you to come over and teach me some more stuff b.

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. If that doesnt show Heidi's fun personality I dont know what would.
I think the name is sweet. It will be the perfect name for what you are doing. Count on Heidi to come through.Korby:)