GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, February 12, 2007

Kathy's Home!


One of my best girl friends and old roommate, Kathy, or Hermana Leslie, is home from her mission! So excited! She got back last Thursday from the Oklahoma City Mission (Spanish speaking) and I started stalking her on Friday. Ry and I were able to go to lunch with her on Saturday. It was so fun! She is such a great girl and she was a great missionary. I'm glad to have her back though - for selfish reasons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! oh that reminds me, I met one of your friends this last sunday when i went visiting teaching... but can't remember her name for the life of me! :)

Barb said...

Was it Marie Hauck?! You're her visiting teacher! I saw it on her fridge one day when we were hanging out...she's so great! I love her. Her and her husband went to high school with Ry & I and we would double date a lot.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's it! Can't believe I forgot. Yeah, we're sitting there after her and my partner finished talking and she says "I"m sorry, what's your name?" and I told her and she says "Oh yeah, and you're Barbara's..." I had to think a second because it surprised me that I'd run into someone that knew you.