
Finally - we are getting out of our little one bedroom apartment. We are SO excited! It'll just be nice to spread out a little, use all our kitchen chairs, have more than 4 people in our apartment at once, ya know, normal things. =)
Really though, we have loved our little apartment - it was perfect for us the past year and half. We will miss the garden, and all utilities included, and the closeness to the stores and bus station, but it's just time. And we actually haven't really told anyone where exactly it is. So it's game time...
Here are the clues we have given people so far - see if you can guess where it is:
1 - It's in the Island
2 - It's next to a random park
3 - It's a four-plex
Any ideas? I think Mel is the only one who got it so far...

9 comments:
I know where it is... I win!
The basement of The Island Market. ;)
-Heidi
Is is by Merlin Olsen Park. We love that park. I dont know of any other parks in that area. I am happy for you Moving is fun exciting and lots of work. Let us know if you need help. My kids are hard workers. Lets put them to work if you dont mind a few broken things. Also I buy drinks really well. Korby
I totally know where it is...is it by this park?
http://www.loganutah.org/site/id/jensjohansenpark.htm
Maybe...I'm not at liberty to say...but it's definetly not in the basement of the Island Market - creepy!
Looks like a fun park we will have to go check it out. Korby
That's kinda where I thought it was.
Mel is a jerk.
(CAF)
IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it at (address omitted)? We figured it wouldn't be fair to put it on here - we've already stopped by!
Post a Comment