GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, August 27, 2007

Work, Vacation, School

The title pretty much sums up what we've been doing lately. Busy with work last week, then we went on a vacation for our anniversary, and Ry started school today. Still no internet at home, totally sad about that! But I have tons of video & pictures from our trip to post. It might take a few days to get on top of that. We'll see.

Oh, and we're selling our motorcycle, coffee table, and washer & dryer...let me know if you're interested! =)

10 comments:

MStevenson said...

Glad your back in town. Glad you had a good time.

Ben said...

Dibs on the motor- oh, wait. No money. Nevermind!

Gone? You were gone? Never even noticed!! ;)

Anonymous said...

selling the motorcycle already?

Troy said...

I think Ry must have been pulled over and got in trouble.

Barb said...

Actually getting a bigger bike...=) Honda Shadow 2001 650cc...yeah, we're pathetic.

Barb said...

j/k I think it's a 1999.

Heather said...

We're selling our house, and for the same reason, we need a bigger one! Hey, glad you had a fun vacation, those are a necessity for a sane mind! And good luck welling your stuff, I hope it all goes fast and you gets lots of money!

MStevenson said...

did you take off your music just for me? you didn't have to.

Heidi said...

Gary sold his bike too. He likes to tell people that I made him sell it but it was all his idea.

Troy said...

Hey! That music is back! :)