
...at least that's what Ryan likes to call it. =) Thanks to the recommendation of 3 trustworthy people I finally dove into this book on Monday night. Twilight, it's real title, is written by Stephenie Meyer, a BYU graduate. The story is good, but the writing is captivating. A very clear easy read that is just entertaining. There are 2 more books in the series that I will soon be getting into. At over 400 pages, this book only took me 2 days to read...that's how good it is! I would recommend it, and it's good for many age groups.
Better than watching TV! =)

4 comments:
Sounds like a winner!
Might I also recommend the Sword of Truth series? They are written by Terry Goodkind, and the messages it contains are great!
Each book is over 600 pages long, and there are easily a dozen books in the series SO FAR. The last one is to be released this year!
:) Sorry for the impromptu ad, but if you want to check the series out, look up "Wizard's First Rule".
Totally read all 3 in like... less than a week:) let me know if you want to borrow them friend! love!! --kopp
Boring! do something!
Thanks! I'm always up for a new book!
Post a Comment