GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ryan's Famous!


Ed Yeates with KSL news interviewed the research team Ryan is on yesterday. The story was on the 6pm news last night - Ry is famous! If you missed it and want to read the story or watch the video go to...


He's the cute one in the green. Ry has been on the MRT (Microgravity Research Team) since he graduated high school, he gets a scholarship through his participation with the team. But they've only been working on this particular project for about a year. Ry is pretty much the team lead on the design part - the cube frame structure that is shown in the video is actually Ryan's design and work. He did the CNC milling and everything. Yeah for my husband!

12 comments:

Troy said...

I saw that last night on the net. Cool stuff. Ry is the only guy who bothered to put on a tie :)

Good for him!

MStevenson said...

Cause he is classy. Sorry I missed Tivo-ing it.

Anonymous said...

thats fun for ryan. now he and jeff and elicia have had their tv fame. when do the rest of us get to go?

D'N'J said...

ps that is very classy of him.

Heather said...

Wow, I had no idea, that's pretty cool! And think of the bragging rights Barbara!

Heather said...

Hey, how did you add your music player thingy? I love it! And by the way, you have incredible taste in music, I am loving ALL of your selections!

Troy said...

I was on tv too! Out in Oregon!

Anonymous said...

when were you on tv dad? i sure dont remember

Troy said...

Chauncey and I were on at the vet!

Anonymous said...

Quit trying to steal my thunder Troy.

Troy said...

Hey! I didn't say anything about you not knowing how to fix cars . . .

Heather said...

I have been leaving your blog on with the music playing while I putter around my kitchen....lovin' the music!