It is so hard to blog without the internet at home! I can't load videos of my own...pictures are do-able, but difficult. So, as a follow-up to my last post, this is my all time favorite nerd song/video - funny, cause I actually really dislike Weird Al, really dislike, I can't stress that enough (sorry Danielsens & husband...) And I'm pretty sure I had this on the blog a while back, but it's a good one.
-

5 comments:
There's only some songs I can stand of his. So I take it you wouldn't enjoy UHF? Too bad, I love that show! :)
Good to see Donny Osmond can get some work! ;)
I don't think Ry is that bad!
Hey I just saw that show the other night, it was on TV. I love Weird Al.
Robin has anyone else said Darren reminds them of Weird Al?
My Brother? HMMMM Well he has weird hair - and a weird sense of humor . . . so Yeah! I guess I can see that. No one has ever mentioned it to me before. And he is definitely white and nerdy.
Post a Comment