GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, October 26, 2007

Only Rocket Science...


Tomorrow Ryan is taking the Fundamentals of Engineering exam - harder than the GRE, and more time consuming! This exam is 8 hours long, not including their lunch break. He'll be testing from 8-5 basically, pretty intense. No matter how good anyone does in class or on their assignments if they do not pass this test at a certain level, they cannot go on to become a professional engineer...it's only a little daunting. And it's not the cheapest thing in the world - so we're hoping he only has to take it once. So, why am I blogging about this?! Pray for him. Or at least send him good, smart vibes all day tomorrow. =)

12 comments:

D'N'J said...

that poor poor man. I am glad some people have the stomach for that sort of thing because I think all the math and thinking would make me CRAZY!

You sound like me! I haven't read the Harry Potters either, because I don't want to like mainstream either. Then again, we just saw the latest movie they put out and I think I MIGHT give the books a try. Anyway, books are typically better than movies, right?

Hey, I was just being honest about the Rachel Ray thing. And if it makes you feel any better, I have no reason to hate her, she just annoys me! :)

Hope you are feeling better these days! :)

Troy said...

What's Ry's cell phone number?

MStevenson said...

I'm glad you did good.

Troy said...

Did he? I don't see a post informing the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

it's funny how i feel as left out as those in colorado, yet i live right here in the valley.... :) just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Just to let you all know... I made it through and I'm still alive. My mind is fried though, so if any of you have a spare one laying around, let me know. I'm also pretty sure I pass, but it will be twelve weeks before I know for sure. Apparently it takes that long to grade a scantron.

Anonymous said...

twelve WEEKS? good heavens!

Anonymous said...

Ryan is SMRT

Anonymous said...

Not only is Ry SMRT but he is brave too! It would take courage to tackle a test that many hours long and that difficult and still come out alive!

I am proud of you RY!

Elicia said...

gollY!!!! with a capital Y!!

Troy said...

Did you cheat?

Anonymous said...

Darn I missed out on sending good vibes all day long. I hope all went well.