Your chronilogical age may not reflect your actual physical age - one of the many things I've learned from watching the Rachael Ray show...=) Want to know how old you are? And how fast you may be aging? Go to...http://www.ultralongevityprogram.com/quiz.html
The author of Ultralongevity was on the Rachael Ray show and mentioned some pretty interesting things that will/will not make you healthy. Mostly I was just amazed at how what he said fell right in line with the Word of Wisdom...no smoking, no drinking (although he said limited), etc. He also mentioned getting good sleep is vital & flossing...who knew?! Want to read more about the interview? Rachael Ray Interview

3 comments:
i really hate rachel ray.
Let the games begin Dianna...
I like Rachel Ray herself, but have yet to have any of her recipes be outstanding when I have made them. But I give her credit for trying!
Post a Comment