Can't believe our cute little nephew is already one year. He really does have me, and everyone else, wrapped around his little finger. Welly has the best sense of humor - pretty much everything is funny, and he's got quite the independent attitude, especially since he's been walking. I love Welly's hugs, smiles, laughs, and teases. Wish I could see him today, but the last thing I want to give him for his birthday is my cold...I did get to talk to him on the phone though - when Mel pulled the phone away he started crying, he must love me.
Also, more birthday shout-outs...Grandma S (86, I think) & our other little nephew, Timmy (3), our birthday buddies on the 9th. Heather (16) & Jordan (22), Ryan's little sister & brother, had their joint birthday on the 11th. So it has been one crazy party week!
Also, more birthday shout-outs...Grandma S (86, I think) & our other little nephew, Timmy (3), our birthday buddies on the 9th. Heather (16) & Jordan (22), Ryan's little sister & brother, had their joint birthday on the 11th. So it has been one crazy party week!


3 comments:
Welly is so fun! Happy Birthday Welly!
Thanks for the bday post. he had a good day. :)
Cute nephew! We'll have to hook him up with Lyndi in a few years ; ) . . . Oh, and those magnets were cloth patterns pressed onto buttons instead of clay.
Post a Comment