GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, November 26, 2007

Honda Shadow 600cc


I'm finally posting about it...we've actually had it for quite awhile now & love it. It's a lot more fun to ride than our old bike - more stable, comfy, and such. I generally am not one for a flame paint job...but this one is okay, it's not too overdone. I love the red, my favorite color. And the tire tred is even flames...so that's pretty spiffy. Ry loves it so much. Too bad the riding season is pretty much over, way too cold now...And if you want to see the pictures better, just click to enlarge. =)

8 comments:

Troy said...

Nice hog.

Elicia said...

sweet ride dude!

Heidi said...

I see that Ryan is not as strict as Gary. I was not "allowed to wear sandals or capris when I rode on the back of his bike. Not so much for safety reasons, but because flip flops don't hug the foot and he was worried about the heel part resting on his pipes, melting and leaving a mark. Riding is less fun when there are so many rules to follow for dumb reasons. He should have lied and told me it was for my safety.

MStevenson said...

Gary was jealous when Ryan first brought it by. Nice pic collage. :)proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm still super jealous.

Heather said...

Wow! Nice bike! And I love the collage Barb, it looks great! I never knew tire treads came in "flame". Silly me.

Barb said...

Just for the record...we actually weren't riding the bike - just taking pics. We always wear helmets and protective clothing...although against my better judgement once I did ride in flips & capris, totally burned my ankle on the bike. Not fun. And Ryan knows if ever catch him without a helmet that is the day we sale the bike...it's fun, but i'm mean & have strict rules. =) My baby needs a daddy!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

We are jealous. The bike is awesome.

I am sure today was a sad day at your house with all that snowfall and bye bye to the shadow.