GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, November 03, 2007

What we don't see on TV...


Ever wish you were at Conference to see more than just the pulpit? The following was sent to my father-in-law from our aunt, from her friend...so, there ya go. I just thought it was really neat. I'll include her text with the pictures...observations from 1st session in General Conference, when new callings were issued to Elder Cook & President Eyring.


Just click on the picture to the right to view all the pictures & text.

4 comments:

Ben said...

It's a shame they didn't get that on camera during conference.

Elicia said...

I love president hinkley's humor! it's so funny!

Troy said...

Yeah, I heard it happen, but had no idea what went on until I found a post on the internet.

Prez H has a great sense of humor :)

MStevenson said...

Yah, that's pretty great B thanks for that...