On Guam, I won a baby shower game twhere you had to change a diaper on a doll with one arm tied behind their back. In all fairness, I had just had Ciel, so I was in top form at the time. But, even after all of my babies now, I can't even imagine changing a diaper with my feet/toes, and can honestly say, I think it would be a huge stinky mess if I did try. I am in total awe, that Mom is so incredible!
holy monkey! I didn't even notice at first that she had no arms. then i was like, what is she doing?? she even buttons with her feet! I can hardly walk right! :)
4 comments:
On Guam, I won a baby shower game twhere you had to change a diaper on a doll with one arm tied behind their back. In all fairness, I had just had Ciel, so I was in top form at the time. But, even after all of my babies now, I can't even imagine changing a diaper with my feet/toes, and can honestly say, I think it would be a huge stinky mess if I did try. I am in total awe, that Mom is so incredible!
I saw this a while back and decided I shouldnt complain as much.
holy monkey! I didn't even notice at first that she had no arms. then i was like, what is she doing?? she even buttons with her feet! I can hardly walk right! :)
She is Amazing! I'll bet she has incredibly strong abs.
Post a Comment