GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, December 14, 2007

Fancy Baby...

Ry has decided he wants to make our baby's crib. We're both excited - it'll be like a family heirloom. He was originally going to start the project during Christmas break, but I think we'll postpone till summer. That way he can just have fun right now. After looking at a ton of cribs online to get ideas - this is the design we both like the best. He would just change the spindles to be more of a straight line. So pretty! I love black cribs, they just look so classy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so brave. good for you home-making crib people!! i admire you! when i have a kid will you make me one?

Elicia said...

aww it's so cute!

Ben said...

I hope it works. That design is very nice. :)

Heidi said...

Gary was considering making one for Liv when I was pregnant with her, but the plans changed for some reason that I don't remember. Fun project.

CAF said...

ryan should make me one too! (but sized for big peoples)

BlondieBlueEyes said...

That is a beautiful bed. My kids love sleeping in the captain bed that Pappy made for Scott when he was little. Your kids will love it. Great idea.

MStevenson said...

I like it too. :)

Heather said...

I am the current owner of a beautiful black crib, and I ADORE IT! I agree Barb, they're so classy! The crib design you picked is gorgeous, I love it, it's going to look awesome when he's done! What an incredible heirloom that will be, as well as so fun to have something for your baby that Daddy made just for them.