We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and found out we're having a girl! And she is very healthy and so beautiful! The doctors checked everything in the ultrasound to make sure the medicine I'm on hadn't created any development problems, and all looks good! It was amazing.
These are a few of the ultrasound highlights...she is a whopping 8.5 inches long and 12 ounces - measuring a few days small, but not bad. You can see her long leg in the top left, her profile a few times, and her right arm and hand in the bottom right picture. My favorite is her little pixy nose.
To view the pictures larger - just click the image.She was being very shy and lady like the whole time - making it very hard at first to find out the gender. =) She kept her left fist up by her face, her chin tucked into her chest, right arm by her thigh, and her legs curled most of the time. To get her to kick and stretch the doctor had to poke my stomach a lot, and evertime I laughed she would move around. She is so fun and so cute! Ry and I are both thrilled.

12 comments:
I voted for a Girl!
What do I win? :)
Did you have any feelings one way or the other about the gender before the ultrasound. I knew with Liv that she was a girl, but I had no idea with Holden or Gray-bee.
So fun! I love knowing what I am having. I don't understand how Heather didn't find out with half of hers. I need to know so I can feel more prepared. That and I'm weak.
Congratulations!
Congrats Barbara and Ryan! In our opinion it is always better to start out with a girl because they make better babysitters for the rest of the kids. You guys are planning on about 7 more after this one, right? :)
CONGRATS! I am so HAPPY for you I am glad that everything is going so GREAT. I can't wait for the baby shower buying girl stuff is more fun than buying boy (maybe that is because I have the 3 boys and 1 girl).
Did I just invite myself. How rude of me.
She'll look so cute in that red dress with bees.
CAF
Troy, you win the baby. :)
We're so excited for you. I also knew it! A girl is so fun...I know you mostly have boy stuff...we need to get mega girl clothes for you.
Yes, now we will plan the best baby shower in the world...and Korby I'm sure Barbara will allow you to come...:)
Aww! i'm so excited! now i can make a blanket!! i'm going to start it right now!
so excited for you! she's so cute! and yes, happy new years! hope you have a good one- sorry you can't come tonight, but have fun wherever your plans take you:)
It's a girl! Congrats! I'm so excited for you both. You will be such a great mom... ah, good times
Congrats Barb and Ryan! I guess the Chinese were wrong this time :)
Congrats Barb and Ryan, the ultrasound pics are so cute! I even guessed you were having a girl too, how fun! Have fun shopping, there is TONS more out there to choose from for a little girl baby, believe me!
sorry this is just a test, but yes, very cute....
Post a Comment