GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My kind of spa!

This is my kind of spa! Mostly you just need to watch the first couple minutes of the video. Another location added to my long list of places I'd like to go...



An unusual natural and historical site with the sparkling white castle -like cascades, Pamukkale is one of the most important highlights of Turkey, unique in the world. The site is named in Turkish as "Pamukkale", that means "cotton castle", parallel to the glorious and spectacular view of the site. The dazzling white calcareous castles are formed by limestone-laden thermal springs, creating the unbelievable formation of stalactites, potholes and cataracts.

4 comments:

Elicia said...

Ahh! so sweet!

MStevenson said...

I thought that was snow at first. That would have been cold...

BlondieBlueEyes said...

WOW! That would be amazing. I thought it was snow too. My first thought was NO WAY TOO COLD. Then I watched more and It sounds like a place for me.

Anonymous said...

i've seen pics of that before. looks pretty sweet! --CAF