-
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Sledding with Welly
Last weekend we went sledding with Welly & Mel. It was short-lived, due to the cold, but a lot of fun! Welly has rad camo snowboots and new snowpants so we had to try them out. He wasn't quite sure what to think at first, plus he was a little tired. But, he sure thought it was funny when Ry put snow on Mel's face & also when Mel sled down the hill towards us - sure does love his mama. Here are just a few pictures - I also took video, but have yet to get that off of my camera. Oh, and did I mention Mel pushed him face first in the snow?! That was good...definitely got it on video too. =)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
AWWW! Ry! What a good uncle you are!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ rosy baby cheeeeks.
I think those cheeks were either pinched of painted!
Why did I have to wear two stupid hats?
Love the uberred cheeks. So cute!
So cute, and so fun! I love sledding, but have not been able to go for ages it seems. I need to bust out the sleds this year for sure!
Post a Comment