GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I've been inspired...


Thanks to Korby I was inspired to post my love and testimony of Ahava Hand Cream...I know, go ahead and laugh. I probably would to. But really - you can't find anything better!! Here's how my obsession started...

My in-laws went to the Holy Land a little while back and brought back gifts for everyone - which included Ahava Hand Cream for all the girls in the family. This little 3.4oz bottle of goodness became a saving grace. My hands never felt better! It's not perfumey, or full of alcohol, or greasy, or too liquidy, it is perfect...with just a little dab you can moisturize both hands! You don't even have to slather it on. And it is actually made in Israel (not China...), from Dead Sea minerals - can it get any better!? But soon all the girls in the family were running out of this coveted lotion, which you can't buy here! Such a dilema...spend thousands of dollars to travel back and get more lotion, or give up my lotion...hmm....thanks to the goodness of the internet and online ordering we were able to restock! And thus my love of Ahava continues...Amen.

This site is the cheapest place to order from...almost time for more! The only problem is shipping, so you kind of have to get in on an order with a few people to make the price a little better.

The Jerusalem Post Store

3 comments:

BlondieBlueEyes said...

HOW IN THE WORLD can I say NO to that? They should hire you.I am interested in getting some. Let me know when you are ready to order. Thanks

MStevenson said...

I thought it did feel nice on my hands...but I wasn't too crazy about the scent. Not bad, but not my favorite either.

Heather said...

I struggle with super dry skin year round so I will be looking into this one, thanks!