GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, January 04, 2008

What Holiday Are You?

Barb Is Easter

You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person.
Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched.
You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly.
For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday.

What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations.

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone



Ryan Is Valentine's Day

You are a true romantic who places the ultimate importance on love.
You are warm hearted, and you find it easy to care for people.
Love is what drives you - and you have a love to give.
You enjoy making someone's day. You're full of surprises.

What makes you celebrate: Being with the person you love on a special day

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The sentimental one

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: See it as romantic and special


After making Ryan answer these stupid questions and seeing his result he said..."I'm going to get made fun of for that one..." What a good husband I have to put up with all the stupid things I ask him to do! =)

13 comments:

MStevenson said...

OH, wait, i just took it, I'm valentines too...

Anonymous said...

I'm New Year's Eve, apparently. --CAF

Elicia said...

but that's cute ryan! barb is lucky to have you to brighten up her valentines day! unlike those who don't have boyfriends to give them flowers when the go to school! ;)

Troy said...

Ryan is such a sweet, sweeeeet boy!

Easter for me too. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Dustin and I are the same holidays you guys are! I am Easter and he is Valentine's. So, there are two sissy boys in the family! :)

Barb said...

Yeah Janellie commented!! =) No wonder the 4 of us get a long so well...

Heidi said...

I am Easter, too. I think Gary would be the Robot holiday. ;)

Anonymous said...

Robonukkah?

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

Barb, I am also Easter! Which I think is very not true... I guess there isn't a holiday called "I just like to eat"... haha

Jake & Becca said...

I think Jake is easter. He loves serving others and always gets me more things than heis supposed to. And to answer your question, my sister Amber just got back from Ecuador and yes from a mission. She's older than me and I'm the 2nd of 9 kids. You're such a good commenter.

Heather said...

I took the test, and I'm Thanksgiving. Fun test, I liked that one. Thanks Barb!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

I am EASTER too. I loved this.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm Christmas!!! So there. Well, Dustin and Ryan being Valentines Day? hmmm I just won't say anything :o