GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, January 07, 2008

Wakey-Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

Today is Ryan's first day back to school for the semester...and like any good wife I elbowed him out of bed when the alarm went off and kept on sleeping. =) Even though his first class was canceled he still woke up early to get up to campus, or so I thought...then I woke up to the smell of fresh bacon and an amazing breakfast in bed!! You'd think it was my first day back to school. Who knew he could make such a good ham & cheese omelet? Not me! I'm so spoiled...

11 comments:

Heather said...

What a great way to wake up in the morning! Isn't it nice to get past the morning sickness, I always loved getting over that hurdle so I could move on to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. I love it when the baby kicks begin.

Heidi said...

I'm afraid that if Gary did that for me he would burn the house down. I love him, but the kitchen is no place for a Gary.

CAF said...

Ryan is the bomb

Troy said...

Ryan is such a sweet, sweet boy :)

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha ha ha! ah hha ha ha (this is how I sound right now)

Elicia said...

that's so sweet! I want a husband like that, who will treat me with great breakfast... even though it won't be as good as my omlettes!! i totally spelled that wrong!

Amanda Petersen said...

Can you call Mike? Pass along that suggestion? Thanks.

:) So cute! Happy new semester Ryan!

MStevenson said...

i love breakers in bed....i hope Mark reads your blog sometimes...

love you

BlondieBlueEyes said...

When I first started to read this I thought I am the WORST wife EVER. I didn't get up and make Scott breakfast when school started for him a few days ago. Then I got to where Ryan made you breakfast in bed. WHAT A GREAT GUY!

Anonymous said...

Ryan was always my first choice for Barbara. This is where I say, a mother is always right. He never stops amazing us. Three cheers for Ryan. Now, if he will just be willing to change messy diapers he will be perfect.

signed Mom

Barb said...

I better make a new post...the boys going to get a big head...