GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Simpsons Personality Test

Barb Is Marge Simpson

You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."


Ryan Is Bart Simpson

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"

Which Simpson are you? The Simpsons Personality Test

5 comments:

Elicia said...

it said i was marge too! i don't think i can see ryan being a bart, but i can definitely see barb being marge!

CAF said...

I'm Lisa. I could have guessed that!

Troy said...

I'm afraid to even look.

MStevenson said...

That was a fun post. :)

Heather said...

I'm Bart....really?!?