GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, February 01, 2008

Just How Geeky Are You?

I thought I was way more of geek than this!! Mostly though, I'm excited for your answers - take the quiz and leave your % score in the comments...I know some of you out there (Troy, Jeff, Ben, Mel, Carrie...cough-cough...) are way more geekier than me! =)

13 comments:

CAF said...

I'm 39% apparently

Ben said...

Look at me, 73% :/

Elicia said...

I got 28% ah ha ha ha! ben! you got 73% tee hee!

Troy said...

only 52% so there!

Anonymous said...

You and I are pretty close. I'm only 18%. I'm also really glad that I don't know was a choice for a lot of those questions...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I just made Jared take it and he got an 83%!!! He's like a super-geek!

robin said...

23%

Anonymous said...

jeff is only 58. shows you guys.

MStevenson said...

48%

MStevenson said...

hey, barb, I was just looking at your slide show, and I was thinking you and ryan are so perfect for eachother...I'm so happy your together...and your happy. i'm also glad ry can take my teasing, and things would have worked out a whole lot better if he didn't catch onto my sissyness so soon.

Heather said...

I was 29% GEek...and Dylan was 52%. I raised him well.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

I am 6% geek. Most of those questions I had NO idea what they were talking about. I am really out of the know or 94% unintelligent.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

I am going to have Scott take it I can't wait to see how big of a geek he is. I KNOW for a fact that he will get more than 6%.