GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, February 08, 2008

Ode To Cache Valley

I know I've professed my love for Cache Valley before - but let me just say again - I really love Cache Valley! I would live here forever if I could. Which is saying a lot coming from a girl who has always wanted to move around...But I don't want it to get any bigger, I want to keep it a secret from the world - but I don't think that's going to happen.

Do you love Cache Valley and the surrounding areas? At least those of you who have been here or live here. Well, prove it!! My new top bar of pics are all Cache Valley/surrounding areas that I love. Can you name all 5 places left to right? All of you should be able to get 2 pretty darn easy...and Troy - I have a feeling this will be a piece of cake for you. =)
You all collectively did great! I'm venturing to guess though that Troy would have been the one to get all 5 right off that bat. From left to right...Sardine Canyon (not the Wellsville's - kind of tricky), Old Main, Juniper, Logan Temple, and Tony's Grove. I think I was most impressed that Carrie knew Tony's Grove, that one was kind of obscure. Good game...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me First Me First....

wellsville mountains affectionatley known as The Wellsvilles
2 is hey - where did the top bar go? I can't see it! And I know all five of them! Hey! My short term memory is the pits.... do I know all five? Of Course I do! I have loved Logan and Cache Valley for over 60 years! (dang computers)

Anonymous said...

S J T D

s is the school, USU
j is Old Juniper in Logan Canyon
t is the Logan Temple
d is 2nd Dam in Logan Canyon

:-)

did I win anything?

CAF said...

I say the last one is Tony Grove

Troy said...

I got here too late.

Elicia said...

those are good pics, but i only know USU and the temple, the others are a mystery to me!

Barb said...

Mom only got 3 right...Troy, you're not too late! =)

Troy said...

OK - I think mom got the first one wrong. Is that one up Sardine Canyon? Carrie got the Tony Grove pic . . .

MStevenson said...

Well there is logan temple, tony grove, the wellsvilles, old juniper and...did I miss something....

anyway, I also love Cache Valley and would love to stay here forever with my Marky and Welly, we might leave for schooling or a carrer but would love to come back.

D'N'J said...

i really and truly hate this valley most days.

Anonymous said...

You can stuff your pessimism in a sack D&J

D'N'J said...

sorry, that's just how i feel.

Vernos said...

hey, i want a pic of your bump! so post one will ya? PS. I would love to stay updated on your baby, if you have any questions, let 'er rip!

MStevenson said...

whats with your pic dandj?

D'N'J said...

it's ron from harry potter! best grimace face ever.