GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our New Place



We have really been blessed with this new home! It's brand new and I'm very excited to be able to bring our little girl home to a clean, hobo-spider free environment! Did I mention the dishwasher and garbage disposal?! Haven't had either of those for a very long time! Thrilling...=)

14 comments:

D'N'J said...

cool! are these like rent/lease sort of places?

D'N'J said...

ps - ewww, spiders! someone at work said that it's hard for us to get those because they can't climb up that high?. . . not sure but it sure makes me feel better. I'll just believe it anyway.

Barb said...

Rentals. I wish we could buy one - they're the perfect size!

Somebody once told me that hobo spiders couldn't climb either, it made me feel better too...then I found them on the walls, in the tub, on my couch...liars. =)

Troy said...

Is my room ready yet?

CAF said...

sweeeeeet pad

Heidi said...

A dishwasher is essential. Gary installed a dishwasher into our first and second homes. What can I say? I'm a brat.

D'N'J said...

i wish we had a dishwasher. there's no where to put one in our place though. we'd have to get one of those portable ones.

Barb said...

Working on it Troy...got a shower curtain today for that 2nd bathroom...air mattress okay? We have a twin bed you can fight over. =)

D'N'J said...

hey b - thanks for the info! i didn't want to text you back and use any minutes (of yours, and i'm running low myself) so. . thanks! :)

Troy said...

Anything is fine :)

Heather said...

The pics are beautiful! I love that you get to bring your sweet little baby home to such a gorgeous place! Big congrats!

MStevenson said...

You're place is so nice and new and fun.

So excited for you both. Wellington can't wait to come over and hit his head again.

:)

IM me on melarky.com or email me of what time you want me to come over to help tommorow.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

SO NICE!! I am so happy for you.

Jake & Becca said...

The house looks awesome! Nesting is a very important thing for a mom. Two places I LOVE that you should check out are family dollar( for home decor/ beleive it or not they actually have some classy looking stuff), and Kid to Kid in Riverdale, Layton and Bountiful (for nursery and baby stuff). We saved hundreds of $'s shopping there, you have to go more than once cause they get new stuff all the time.