In the words of my sis Carrie - I am now "post copying"...really though, I just think these two things are very cool.
My sis Mel is the blogging queen and has just posted two things which are worth the read.
Ever heard of the Bear Lake Monster and wanted to know more? Mel did a little research and wrote a great post - Click Here To Read It!
Mel also just had her streak of local fame - the Herald Journal contacted her and wanted to interview her on some YouTube videos she had posted. The article was just published - Click Here To Read It!
And if you want to watch some of the great videos mentioned in the article (which are hilarious!) - Click Here! Then scroll to view the 'Mel vs. Heidi' videos...or you can watch my cute nephew Welly doing super cute things! Your choice...=)
-

1 comment:
Thanks for the love B. I'm glad you enjoyed my research.
And its okay to post copy in my eyes...I do it all the time.
Post a Comment