I have never been to a baby shower like this - talk about pulling out all the stops! It was such a fun party. Mel was the head-planner and had a great team of helpers - so thanks to Melly, Heidi, Korby, Carrie, Mickey, mama, and...anyone else I missed. I know a lot of work was put into the shower and it turned out amazing!
It was all a big suprise to me - I didn't even know it was Dr. Suess themed, they all kept it secret for a long time from what I hear. Korby came up with the idea and was inspired by Ry & I's Halloween costume from 2 years ago. And it was perfect & so original! The decorations and food were incredible and the games were so fun. And I was so happy to see so many friends and family members show up.I also couldn't believe the presents people gave Baby-Schaefy - SO generous! She will be one well-dressed baby that's for sure! And we got a lot of things we wanted/needed and didn't have yet. Thank you friends and family! And thanks Carrie for taking pics so I will be able to remember all the fun little details.



6 comments:
Awesom possum
It was really fun. It was hard keeping all those things from you while we were planning it. I wanted to tell you all those things as I was doing them.
Glad you had fun! I want to come over and see everything you got again.
It's going to be hard to top that party, its one of the best we've planned yet!
I am so sorry I missed it! I was planning on it but lets just say Paul and I had a crazy weekend. Looks like it was a lot of fun!!
As sorry as I am that I missed your shower, I am not sorry I didn;t bring the yucky bug as a "fun present", it's worth missing :) I knew it would be awesomely fun, those girls sure know how to do it up right, don't they! So glad you had such a great time, and I can hardly believe you are so close to D-Day!
b i'm so sad i couldn't come. i was really bummed out. and you know i'd really rather do that than go to work! :)
Bob- I am so sorry that I missed this. Honestly, time just goes too fast and I can't keep up with it! I want you to know that I love you and your future first-born, and I think the homie you married is pretty cool too. :) I am glad you had a great time... boo that I wasn't there. Good on kopp to keep 110 alive! Love you, miss you, so excited for you!
Post a Comment