We had our 30 week ultrasound this morning - very exciting. So forgive me...another baby post. =) It was mostly just to check on Baby-Schaefy and make sure everything was looking good and development was still normal and such. Her brain and heart look great and she is just as healthy as they can tell from an ultrasound. She was head down - thank goodness and sleeping the whole time. And the tech printed out some 3D pics for us - very cool!! Her face is so darn cute. I just love her little mouth and nose (it's a view of the right side of her face). As you can tell from the order of the pics she got a little grumpy after being poked at so much. She just wanted her sleep. And she was all cuddled up. Such a dolly!
Sleeping SweetlyA little bothered and trying to hide.
Very grumpy...see the frown and furrowed brows? Funny girl.
So after doing measurements we found out her head is huge (hence the post title) - it is measuring 2 weeks ahead of where it should be! She is only supposed to be about 3lbs - she's 3 lbs and 15 oz right now. After calculating the measurements together looks like my due date might actually be May 2nd instead of May 14th...the day before graduation and Ryan's last day of finals. That'll be interesting. Not sure if I'll be able to watch Ryan walk afterall - he might not even be there! It'll be a very exciting last week of school for Ry. And he'll get a great graduation present!



15 comments:
How exciting for you! I hope she waits until all your finals are over...
The big head thing is kind of a bummer though, Noah's head was more than 15 inches at birth, and I had no drugs.
it would be funny if she came on ben's birthday.
Guess she takes after her dad. Big head and all . . .
that's so exciting! it was funny because when you mentioned the post title, i had to go back and read it, even though i had read it and wondered what you meant!
Troy, I think your confusing my husband with Barbara's.
Barb! She is so dang cute! She looks chubby, maybe its the big head, but dang, she is so cute!
Maybe she needs that extra time till the 14th to let her body catch up to her head.
It all work out in the end...I can't wait till she's here! So fun!
I've decided that the mouth looks like Ryan's, but the grumpy brow looks like Barb. Serious.
SO EXCITING! She is BEAUTIFUL. I love ultrasound pics. I am SO GLAD things are going GREAT.
Halston's head measured big. Truthfully it still is big. He is a smart kid and has a great imagination. Fortunatly he came Early.
Let us know if you need anything. We are family RIGHT!?!
She is perfect!
says her Grandma Farmer
We love her already!
I worried for a split second that Halston's head was big until I looked at my husband and realized that he has long torso short limbs and a big head. I LOVE you Scott, Halston takes after you. I hope he doesn't see that. Genetics:)
These 3-D pics are so crazy! My doc didn't really use them yet so we don't have those and we only had a couple times of the other kind. Fun fun. If you are ever in town Jake nd i would love to get together! let me know and we'll plan something if you guys would like.
Holden has a large head and birth is not the only obstacle. When he was learning to walk he was so top heavy that he always fell on his head. I was ready to buy him a helmet.
I love the pics! So cute! I love how grumpy she looks, like she's mad that your buggin' her. I tried to get a 3-D pic with both Gracen and Finley, but they both put their arms and hands over their faces, and refused to move them the entire time, they never cooperated. So glad your little one gave you a peek, it's so fun and exciting!
oh my GOSH bados! she's adorable! cute kid, can't wait to meet her!!
After looking at the pics more and thinking of our baby pics I've decided she totally has her daddy's mouth! So cute.
Oh, and it's not just her head that's measuring big - her abdomen and femur (the measurements they take) are also measuring big...at least she'll be fat and happy!
she should be a soccer player. big, strong shins.
Post a Comment