It looks like the Swiss Family Clampett live there.
Actually, I would dig that. Except I would do train cars instead.
Looks like one for each member of the family.I think Carrie would take the orange/white one.
Yikes, looks fun but I would be over it in a matter of minutes. My kids would get away with way too much. When it is quiet around here they are druming up trouble. EVERY TIME.
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
4 comments:
It looks like the Swiss Family Clampett live there.
Actually, I would dig that. Except I would do train cars instead.
Looks like one for each member of the family.
I think Carrie would take the orange/white one.
Yikes, looks fun but I would be over it in a matter of minutes. My kids would get away with way too much. When it is quiet around here they are druming up trouble. EVERY TIME.
Post a Comment