GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, March 17, 2008

Someone's Made A Horrible Mistake...

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the following pictures?

The door leading from our kitchen to our garage...

Text on a box for a 'Snuggle Nest' Mel leant me for our baby.

6 comments:

Troy said...

I was gonna ask you about that door when we were staying there. I just thought Ryan wasn't paying attention when he "fixed" the door.

Elicia said...

Ha ha ha! i love the crib to womb thing! ha ha ha! that would be so strange!

Heather said...

Crib to womb, how did they miss that?!?! Too funny! And I must be blind, but I don't know what I'm missing on your door.

D'N'J said...

i finally caught the package thing. DUH! i don't get the door one.

Barb said...

The knob is installed backwards - so right now we can lock the deadbolt from our kitchen and the handle from the garage...instead of locking both from the inside of our kitchen. Silly installers.

And that baby better not be going from crib to womb...sounds horrible! =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the door has the top switch on the inside and also the key insert on the same side! Funny! Yeah, that sign on the box all made us laugh when we read it.