Getting closer! We had another ultrasound today - but I was way bummed. We had a different ultrasound tech than usual and she wasn't fun at all. She didn't give us any details, pictures, or measurements...boring. I was even asking questions trying to get some info, but she wasn't playing along. All she said was that she is still measuring big, her head is really low (using my bladder like a pillow - comfy), and she looks healthy. And she hurt me pretty good - pushing down really hard on my bladder and the baby's head trying to get her to move...and she wouldn't let me go to the restroom before because I guess a full bladder is better. That was not fun. She's just lucky I didn't wet my pants right there. I should've...=)
Found these cute shirts online...Jestations.com - They have tons more, I really like the top saying. "Baby-Schaefy weighs 6.3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss Chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from .5-1.5 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their baby comes out as a blonde or redhead, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz." - babycenter.com
Ry & I could get anything from this little one! He was a peach fuzz, then super blonde baby - I had a lot of dark hair from the beginning. And we have siblings that fall into all categories...he thinks she'll be blonde. I always picture a little dark haired girl. We'll see.

4 comments:
i looked at their other shirts. pretty funny.
i think a blonde too.
i hope it's a dark haired little girl. i love dark haired little girls.
All my kids were born with dark hair - and look at them all now! Blonde, blonde and . . . blonde!
maybe dark.
I can't wait.
Post a Comment