GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, April 14, 2008

Job Interviews...

I'm interviewing applicants today to replace me when the baby comes and Ry & I move. Very exciting. It's actually very bitter/sweet. And somehow everyone I interview is seeming to fall short...I think it's because I've invested so much time and energy I don't want to hand it over to someone who isn't competent and will screw things up. Hopefully the next few are good after my lunch break is up.

5 comments:

robin said...

Just try to remember that you were inexperienced at this job when you first started. Look for potential, not perfection.

Just my 2¢

Barb said...

That is a good 2 cents...I'll keep that in mind. =)

Troy said...

And will they actually work for 2¢?

Elicia said...

i'm sure it will work out! i couldn't lift trays worth beans when i first started working, but now i can lift more than most of the guys at my work!

D'N'J said...

this somehow reminds me that i should have had dad feel my big new muscles while he was here.