GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, April 11, 2008

President Monson Cheers on the Jazz

Okay - I stole this blog post from a friend - but I just thought it was so awesome! I had to blog about it too.

"He drew a big crowd courtside while trying to leave EnergySolutions Arena after the Utah Jazz game on Friday night (March 28th). He chatted and laughed with some excited basketball fans, waved at others, patted a baby on the head, and smiled a lot as numerous cameras flashed...He even shocked Jazz coach Jerry Sloan and players by his presence and greeting..."

Click For the Rest of the Deseret News Article

5 comments:

Elicia said...

ha ha! sweet! i just wish that we could see a president in jeans sometimes!! but it is cute that he wore a suit to the game!!

robin said...

Who's the goofy guy behind him?

I love Pres. Monson's smile.

Amanda Petersen said...

paul taped that game!! i think.... that's so great!

Elicia said...

i love the lady in the background texting! she's probably telling someone that she's sitting near president Monson!

Katie said...

Yeah, Paul and I worked at this game. We didn't want to put him up on the video board. I'm sure he already had enough attention as it was. :) Fun picture!