GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Little Ducky

I just love these pictures & the ducky hooded towel (thanks again Paul & Katie)! Sadie was so awake and alert after her tubby, and so cute, of course it warranted a photo shoot...the last one is her crazy lotion hair.


7 comments:

D'N'J said...

pah ha ha... so cute! i love the nutso hair. just too cute.

D'N'J said...

ps - do you think it would be weird if I had a ducky towel? it sure looks comfy.

Troy said...

That last pic is GREAT! :)

robin said...

Caption for the 1st pic.

"I can't believe my mom and dad are putting me thru this!"

Heather said...

Too cute! I am loving her hair, what a little doll baby!

MStevenson said...

She is so cute. I miss her. She is changing so much already. I love her crazy faces and cute puffy hair. She is adorable.

CAF said...

I want her to come play at my house. Srsly!!