GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, May 16, 2008

Modern Nature


Haven't seen Dan In Real Life?! You should! First, it has Steve Carell in it...love him. Second, it's just a cute movie.

And third, all the music is by this great young artist - Sondre Lerche. I really liked the songs on the movie, and watched a special on him and how he wrote the score & then of course had to add some of his music to my playlist on the right side bar. So check it out! Everything I've heard of his so far I really like. He's quite talented.


Also added some other new songs to the playlist. Mostly I was just getting bored of it. =)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Paul and I loved that movie too. We even bought the soundtrack. :) Great minds think alike!

Aubrey said...

We bought the Sondre Lercher cd, he rocks!!! ....Oh and we gave the movie two thumbs up!

MStevenson said...

Never seen it, and never heard it. Well maybe I have. ...not sure.

I miss Sadie so much! Give her a kiss from me.

Bobbie said...

MY GOODNESS B, YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN IS VERY VERY CLASSY.

I AM SO IMPRESSED!
Mama