GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's About Time...

Finally my good friend Nancy has been sucked into blogging. I know secretly she's been reading blogs for a long time, but she now has her own! And we're all very excited to stay updated with her daily doings & also see photos of her cute little guy Charlie!

Nancy & I met while working at Dillards & helped each other get through many boring days in that store. That is where she also met her future husband Steve...oh, the many days of listening to her talk about Steve. Little did we all know. I was even in on the proposal!

We've seen each other go from single life to married life, and now to parenthood. We even graduated with the same degree! Thank goodness for Nancy! She has helped me through a lot the last 4-ish years and I love her and her cute family dearly!

Check out her blog!

1 comment:

MStevenson said...

Finally Nancy! Hey b, you changed the look, I like it.