GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Season Finale

The Office Season Finale is tonight, one hour special! =) Ry & I are excited. NBC 8pm. If you've never watched The Office - now is a great time to start. You can watch all episodes from this season streaming live HERE.

And for those of you who are fanatics like us...Mike, Manda, Paul, Katie...you can play a fun trivia game HERE - see how well you know The Office. I got 16/20. Or find out what your Office Personality is HERE - I'm most like Jan...very sad about that one.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I tried wqtching the finale, but with my kids not going to bed on time and all wound up to a thousand, it was hit and miss. I liked what I saw, but missed some key moments so I will have to stream it later. And as for the Office Test, I was a split personality and was most like Dwight & Pam.

Amanda Petersen said...

we totally watched it! you missed our mini office party! MOVE SOUTH ALREADY!:)

MStevenson said...

NO, way don't move south! :) It was good.