GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sleepy Sadie

Sleeping is Sadie's favorite past time. And if there were a prize - I'm pretty sure she'd get it. I actually have to wake her up to eat in the middle of the night, she'd sleep straight through if I let her. And to top it all off, she is a very sound sleeper! Sometimes we poke her just to make sure she's still alive, really we do. I see bed-wetting in our near future...these are some of my favorite pictures of her sleeping. She loves to get her hands/arms free to be up by her face, and she loves to take naps with her daddy. Such a dolly. To see the pictures larger - just click on the image.

10 comments:

CAF said...

The best collage in history!! Thanks for posting.

I wonder what she dreams...

BlondieBlueEyes said...

SHE IS SO GORGOUS!!!!!

I LOVE HER HAIR!

I am so jealous of all those that have gotten to hold your little beauty.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. How cute! And yay for sleeping babies! I also have to say that I love her hair! When my oldest two were babies we called each of them the bic spokesbaby...

D'N'J said...

jeff says : Sleep, eat and poop.

Bobbie said...

Barbara she is so perfect. I want to come over and just watch her sleep.

Bobbie said...

Barbara she is so perfect. I want to come over and just watch her sleep.

Heather said...

Barb, she is SO CUTE!!! And hooray for the sleeping! I'm so glad it's all going so well for you, but it still seems like it happened so fast, I swear you barely just announced your pregnancy the other week, and here you are, a mommy!

robin said...

You WAKE her? She's sleeping thru the night and you WAKE her? Do you know how many mom
s would have loved to have a baby that sleeps thru the night? I think it is official. You are nuts!

Just kidding! She's so cute with her little arm up by her head!

MStevenson said...

She is so cute, it makes me want to cry...so beautiful, so special...and especially cute while she's sleeping.

We love her, cute collage.

Vernos said...

Adorable, she looks just like you, bados! PS if she wants to sleep through the night, and she's still gaining weight- let her!! A rested baby and mom is much better than a non-rested one;)