GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Unbelievable!

I think it still hasn't quite sunk in for us that Ry graduated on Saturday. School has been such a huge part of our lives for so long...weird to think we're done. For now anyway. He'll be back in a little over a year for a masters. But, we are loving the free time! And sadly, the pics I have aren't the best. My camera ran out of batteries, so Ry's dad has all the good ones. But it'll do for now.

I have never seen anyone work so hard for so long - late nights, summer school, work, plus a full course load. And engineering classes are so much more ridiculously time consuming than any other college course I've ever known! The work load is intense & homework is far from being a breeze. I am so proud of Ry and the sacrifices he's made to get to this point. Sadie is grateful too because now she can have a stay-at-home mommy.

(Side Note: I know this picture makes me look like I have fat-face...but can I just say, wow, I have a hot husband! That's all...)

10 comments:

MStevenson said...

I don't think you have a fat face, a cute face more like it.

Congrats Ry for graduating, you set a great example for us.

We hope your enjoy your free time and your time with your xbox. :)

MStevenson said...

BTW, we need more Sadie pictures!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

FAT FACE you better be kidding. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! You don't look like you just had a baby.
SERIOUSLY!!!


CONGRATULATIONS RYAN!!! That is so GREAT!

D'N'J said...

i wish i were you ryan. siiigh. :)

jeff and i are wondering what you are doing with your free time. cuz we get insanely bored when we have free time.

Amanda Petersen said...

i love the picture! you're so cute:) yay for both of you being done! it's scarry out here in the college-less world, but fun i guess? i miss those good ol' days sometimes! we're so happy for you three!

Troy said...

Way to go! Both of you!

Bobbie said...

This mother-in-law is extremely happy because her daughter has a husband that is not only handsome, and smart, but he is TOTALLY COOOL.

I Love you THREE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Mom/Granny

CAF said...

Ry ROX. B ROX. Sadie Mae ROX. That's all there is to it!

Proud of you, Ry.

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

Smelly-

Congrats on graduating! I never thought we'd see the day that you learned to read, let alone weasel a diploma out of 'em!

Thanks for taking care of my roomie!

-Ghetto

Heather said...

Congrats Ryan, a job well done!