GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Weekend Photo Shoot
I know it's a lot of pictures - but take comfort in knowing I only chose my very favorite ones out of about...80. =) We had family pictures taken on Saturday (thanks dad & mom) - here is just a taste. Also, my sister Melly & her family have been sick for awhile now & she's really hating not seeing Sadie. So at her request to post more pictures, here ya go! The last one is a free 8x10 we got from Kiddie Kandids. Love it!
Oh, what a cute family! Thanks for more pictures. I miss seeing your sweet little Sadie! I like the one of you guys kissing her....They're all so cute, hard to pic my fav.
Those free kiddie Kandids ones are great. She looks so sleepy and relaxed in that one. :) I love it.
I just have to say that I love ALL of my sister's in law. Carrie, Mel and Barb - You ROCK! You were such cute kids when Troy and I were first married, and just look at all of you now!
Bobbie - What a great family you have! Love to you and Jim as well.
11 comments:
Oh, what a cute family! Thanks for more pictures. I miss seeing your sweet little Sadie! I like the one of you guys kissing her....They're all so cute, hard to pic my fav.
Those free kiddie Kandids ones are great. She looks so sleepy and relaxed in that one. :) I love it.
hahah i love that last one. what a silly.
she is so small!! wow!
Commence the cute! I love all of the pics, with my fave being the first one with all three of you, such a cute family!
Also, the last one may be gas
LOVE THEM! so cute!!!
I just have to say that I love ALL of my sister's in law. Carrie, Mel and Barb - You ROCK! You were such cute kids when Troy and I were first married, and just look at all of you now!
Bobbie - What a great family you have! Love to you and Jim as well.
I love the new look.
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I LOVE the family pic. SO PRECIOUS!
Oh dear, baby cuteness! EWWW. :P
That's one cute ankle biter!
Who is your photographer?
WJF
Post a Comment