GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Fun At The Lake
Last week we spent the day at our favorite beach on Bear Lake with the family, so fun! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures...hey Mel or Troy or Carrie...could you email me that one of us with Sadie in her swimsuit? I don't have a copy. Thanks!
hi friend!! i was thinking about you last night and wanted to share my love. i miss you guys! and bear lake-- how fun! i hope you had a wonderful time:) sadie looks like she's growing so fast! darn cute baby you have yourself there!
7 comments:
hi friend!! i was thinking about you last night and wanted to share my love. i miss you guys! and bear lake-- how fun! i hope you had a wonderful time:) sadie looks like she's growing so fast! darn cute baby you have yourself there!
That pix of Welly holding Sadie's hand kills me.
I will bring pix! Next time I come over, on my thumb drive.
So fun. Those pics are cute. Great actions!
I'll try and email those to you soon.
My feet are still burned!
Hope Mel is healing! OUCH!
Such a fun time for Barb's B-day. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for letting us share.
MISS YOU ALL!
Barb, if you'd ever get a IM client I'd send you all the pics I have!!!
That was a fun day :)
Looks like tons of fun! I love Bear lake. Your little girl is getting so big. I love the pics.
YOUR LOOK GREAT!!! I am glad you had a great Birthday.
Post a Comment