OH MY GOSH!!!It's only been a month since we've been there!! And now she's talking. They grow so fast!
This can make a Grandma weep with joy. Bring out the tissues!She is beautiful!Signed Grandma Bobbie
jeff and i don't think she realizes how her eyelids work yet. tee hee.when are you guys leaving? it's so sad!
Oh my goodness she's so chubby! I always wanted a chubby baby. Looks like she's growing up fast. So fun!
So cute!! Abby and Owen are just barely starting to do this. she is adorable!
I love it! She is so funny! Those big eyes are my favorite!!! I can not believe she is big enough to be cooing and thinking about eating her toes. I miss having a tiny baby! Want to trade? :)
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!
It's only been a month since we've been there!! And now she's talking. They grow so fast!
This can make a Grandma weep with joy. Bring out the tissues!
She is beautiful!
Signed Grandma Bobbie
jeff and i don't think she realizes how her eyelids work yet. tee hee.
when are you guys leaving? it's so sad!
Oh my goodness she's so chubby! I always wanted a chubby baby. Looks like she's growing up fast. So fun!
So cute!! Abby and Owen are just barely starting to do this. she is adorable!
I love it! She is so funny! Those big eyes are my favorite!!! I can not believe she is big enough to be cooing and thinking about eating her toes. I miss having a tiny baby! Want to trade? :)
Post a Comment