
Sadie is so lucky to have such a cool cousin like Welly. Ever since she was born he has been nothing but super cute with her - always wanting to give her kisses and share whatever toy he has at the moment. He even wants to hold her all the time & does pretty good. His other favorite thing besides kissing her - stroking her head, and he's
usually pretty gentle.

When Mel & I weren't looking the other day - he decided to share his banana. Mel walked in to find him holding it up to her face & her just licking away. Naughty little kids. So now we have to make sure he doesn't share anymore food, at least not for awhile.

Today mom and I were watching Welly at my house for Mel, & Sadie was sleeping in her swing. Welly ran into the livingroom ahead of us & found Sadie awake - when she saw Welly she smiled one of the biggest smiles I've seen her give out! She was so excited to see her cousin friend! I just think it's adorable how they interact & how she's finally old enough to smile back at him.
6 comments:
I love the picture of Welly holing Sadie's hand. He is such a loving boy.
Those pics kill me. All of them. Especially the very last one.
sadie looks like "oh man, i shouldn't have eaten that last (insert food here)" blehhh!!
hee hee.
such cuties! That's awesome.
You do know that they are just conspiring against you . . . right?
He really does love HER. I thought he liked all babies. One came over tonight, and he didn't pay attention to him at all. He just loves his Sadie.
Post a Comment