We finally bought a crib this weekend. Little did we know it came in the largest and heaviest crib box ever! And yes, Ry and I carried it across the parking lot, up the stairs, and into our quaint apartment by ourselves. He's strong enough - me on the other hand thought I was going to die, or drop it on my husband since I was going up the stairs first. So awkward. I took pictures, but have yet to unpack my camera cord, so this pic from the net will have to suffice. We love it though - it is so pretty and very solid! And Sadie loves it too! She sleeps with all her limbs sprawled out & for some reason she has this habit of lifting both her legs up high in the air and kicking them out very quickly and hard in her sleep. I think she must be dreaming about swimming. Now with the crib she doesn't kick into anything and doesn't wake herself up in the process. Hooray!This next part is mostly for Grandma F since she made a special request...some random pictures of Sadie.
Helping Auntie Mel at Work






10 comments:
So happy you are all moved in and having fun! And Sadie has grown so much! Love the pics, she's so cute!
Love the swimming suit! She is growing so fast! I'm glad you have a pool, that will be lots of fun! Miss you so much! And, as always, love you!
I need to come see your new place.
so fun! love the crib. also loved seeing you last night! sadie's adorable, and we love you guys, too:) so happy you're closer now!
Are you used to the jets yet or do you still turn to see them? :)
If I came down to hold Sadie, you and Ryan could swim at the same time.
Love how you said Sadie lifts her legs and kicks out, like she is swimming.
She will need a new suit next year, and lessons too.
Maybe even I will need a new suit next year.
So cute. We should get together for dinner or something. Give us a call.
The crib looks really pretty. I love all the pics of Sadie Baby, I miss her!
Hi Barb! Long time no see/hear/talk, etc! I came to your blog to see how you are doing, and I LOVE all the pics of your adorable babe. I am way behind on news, where did you move to?
Look how cute she is in her little rash guard and bikini bottoms! i love it! LOL! The fat rolls are to dy for too!
Post a Comment