Sadie started really chomping down on anything she could grasp her little fingers around a couple of months ago. But now - lookout! She is serious about trying to taste and chew everything! Her latest thing is not only chewing on an item - but yelling at it in the process. She sure has found her voice. We call her our little squeak toy because most of the time she prefers a very high octave - but she also likes to yell at her binky, which is no longer sucked on - but chewed on most of the time. Really she's just talking to it, but it sounds a lot like yelling to me.
-


7 comments:
Sadie is a cute little munchkin!!
I am going to be a happy Grandma to see new pictures of our Sweetie Pie.
Such a BLESSING.
Can you record her talking and yelling?
She is going to be singing in Moonlight Serenade.
I'll have to remember to keep my fingers well away from the chomper.
i love the mokawk type hair do she has going there!! i really want to see how she is doing, when we come down for the vaca, i hope the baby blanket i'm working on for her will be finished!! and it's really big too, i feel bad, cause welly's was so small!! he is totally going to be jealous of her, that's for sure!!
I love those eyes of hers! What a beautiful girl she is, good work you two!!! :) Hope all is well and that you're healthy. Let's do another mommy date soon, when can you come up again? I know it's hard for you, so maybe we'll come down and see you soon. Love!!!
She is SO Beautiful!!! She is getting so BIG. How do you like the Layton area. The shopping has to be a FEW steps up from Logan?
So fun. She's so funny about her binky, and those pictures are so funny.
Yah, whenever we talk on the phone as of late, she's always screaming in the background....well, almost always.
I love her and miss her so much. And you too of course, but I mostly want to squeeze and kiss her cheeks not yours.
Post a Comment