Sadie is 6 months old today & super cute! Can't believe how fast it went by, and at the same time it's hard to remember life without her around.
She loves to talk & play peek-a-boo. She likes to dance & loves music of all varieties! She loves reading books of any kind, it doesn't even matter if there are pictures - just as long as she can hold it herself. She loves holding on to mommy's hair and flying around the house in daddy's arms. Sadie is a very interactive child & is not content to just play by herself for very long - she loves to be a part of everything going on, even doing the dishes. And of course - she tries to chew everything she can get her hands on.
-


7 comments:
wow! boy is she getting up there in months! she is sooo old!! she is way to cute!
I love her little personality. She is so fun. It really does go by fast huh?
Happy Half-Year, SadieMae! I'll eat some ice cream in your honor.
oh my GOSH TIME FLIES!! bados!!!
It's about time she get a job and start helping out the family!
I love the way she talks with her eyes and yells at her toys. She is the best baby ever! We love her so much! She sits up really well and knows so many things already. She has been very busy learning. I think that is why she has trouble going to sleep. Sadie wants to stay awake and learn some more. I love too, the way she can bend those knees and take steps (with help). You can tell she wants to be big. Happy half year Birthday Sadie!
Love Grandma
she is so beautiful! I can't believe it has bee so long! WOW life moves so fast!
Kim
Post a Comment