GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Friday, October 17, 2008
Poor Sick Fuss-Fuss
Sadie has been sick with her first cold the last few days. Poor little thing. But she is doing a lot better tonight, thank goodness! So to make up for the lack of posts this week - more Sadie pictures. =) And for those of you who are sick of Sadie pictures - another clip from Brian Reagan. I promise my blog won't be so lame next week...
*Reading in her chair - stripped down ready to eat - she really makes a mess (see next photos)*
*Yum - Sweet Potatoes*
*Check Out The Back Fat - Or "Back Bacon" As Ryan Calls It*
*The weather turned cold & we didn't have any pants that fit over Sadie's thighs...So she was all bundled on the top & we had to just drape a blanket over her legs. Now she wears 12 months pants...and she's almost 6 months. Ha!*
I vote for more Sadie pictures. Look at those eyes, what a beautiful girl. She really catches your attention and has so much character! So when are you coming to Logan again?
Almost pee'd my pants on the "back bacon" comment! Seriously, Ry's nickname has been "back fat" as a joke for a while, now I'll have to change it to "back bacon", cuz that's way better! i can't get over how chunky she is, but she is so cute, and her blue eyes are so pretty!
9 comments:
pah ha, big baby! somehow, yams all pureed look icky. too liquidy or something. still makes me want some thanksgiving dinner though.
WHAT are you talking about lame? I LOVE Sadie pictures. She is SO BEAUTIFUL. There is NO such thing as TOO many Sadie pictures.
They are so cute. I love her cute little chubs. It was fun seeing her today. Welly loved seeing her too and giving her hugs.
Oh, and by the way I hate that comedian, I know a lot of people like him, but I'm not one of them.
Sadie KILLS me.
she's so funny in that last one. ha, mom! i'm too big for your stupid pants! hee hee.
Sadie is so cute! I can't believe we still haven't met the cute little one! We for sure need to get together soon!
I vote for more Sadie pictures. Look at those eyes, what a beautiful girl. She really catches your attention and has so much character! So when are you coming to Logan again?
Almost pee'd my pants on the "back bacon" comment! Seriously, Ry's nickname has been "back fat" as a joke for a while, now I'll have to change it to "back bacon", cuz that's way better! i can't get over how chunky she is, but she is so cute, and her blue eyes are so pretty!
her legs look like mine!!
Post a Comment