AWWWW - I miss her already.I miss Ry and Barb too. It was so fun seeing you!Loves!
what a doll! She is getting so big!
that was such a fun vacation! i'm already ready for another one after my first day of my new position. i do miss my old one though... we shall see what happens!
It's even better in person!
Awww, I didn't think it was possible but she keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
It's creepy with all the laughter in the background. Just kidding.
PS I taught her everything she knows.
sad, i can't watch it
Super Cute. Sad I wasn't there. Thanks for posting it. Welly loved the video!
I MISS YOU!!! When is our next mommy date? I want to hold your sweet baby!
How cute, I wish i could squeeze those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
11 comments:
AWWWW - I miss her already.
I miss Ry and Barb too. It was so fun seeing you!
Loves!
what a doll! She is getting so big!
that was such a fun vacation! i'm already ready for another one after my first day of my new position. i do miss my old one though... we shall see what happens!
It's even better in person!
Awww, I didn't think it was possible but she keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
It's creepy with all the laughter in the background. Just kidding.
PS I taught her everything she knows.
sad, i can't watch it
Super Cute. Sad I wasn't there. Thanks for posting it. Welly loved the video!
I MISS YOU!!! When is our next mommy date? I want to hold your sweet baby!
How cute, I wish i could squeeze those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment